Real Estate Market Research, Analysis, and Development Planning
At Residential Planning Partners we put our experience and insight to work for you. Our integrative approach to real estate market research and analysis brings together classic supply/demand analysis, a thorough understanding of residential and commercial markets, deep product knowledge, and rigorous quantitative and qualitative research investigations to create a complete picture of the market landscape in which your project will operate. Building on this foundation, we provide detailed, actionable recommendations and guidance supported by market realities and potentials.
Our recommendations drill down to the deepest levels to provide a complete framework for product and project design, product segmentation and/or unit allocation, density, pricing, phasing, and other important considerations unique to your project. In addition, we provide sales forecasts at varying price levels to allow for robust financial modeling. Our guidance helps you to maximize the profitability of your land while mitigating development risks.
With industry-leading real estate market research and development planning, Residential Planning Partners can
- Identify risks and opportunities unique to your project’s market area;
- Provide a complete evaluation of any subject site, identifying marketing positives and challenges;
- Identify the highest and best use of your land assets;
- Develop target market profiles for your project that are ready to be input into full marketing campaigns;
- Provide full product positioning recommendations, including product type, pricing (sale or rent), segmentation, features, and community amenities designed to maximize the value of your property;
- Develop a complete supply and demand forecast for any target market and/or product type;
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape within your market area, based on thorough community shops;
- Provide the absorption history for competitive communities and forecast your project’s absorption at varying pricing levels;
- Provide valuations of distressed/impaired land assets both in “as is” condition and given various development potentials.
Real Estate Forms We Cover
We cover all types of for sale housing, along with rental housing and other commercial forms, including
- Single Family For Sale (Production and Custom)
- Attached For Sale
- Multi-Family (Rental)
- Mid and High Rise For Sale and Rental
- Active Adult/Senior Housing
- Resort/Second Home Communities
- Master-Planned Lifestyle Communities
- Mixed-Use Development
- Transit-Oriented & Traditional Neighborhood Development
- Student Housing
- Military Housing
- Retail, Office, Industrial
We have the capability and the experience to work in any market across the US, including both urban and suburban locations.
Marketing and Brand Strategy
Working with our channel partners, we are able to provide complete marketing and branding campaigns to builders and developers, including image development, marketing collateral, advertising campaigns, and critical Internet-based marketing tools. Please call or email us for more information.